Yurii Akimov / EN / PL / UK / RU
☎ +48 576 088 767
Taslim Ahmed / EN / BD
☎ +48 730 005 497
Jalal Hasanzade / EN / AZ / RU
☎ +48 500 892 338
(Mon, Wed, Fri-Over time)
(1Hour break time)
- Repair and replace wiring
- Read blueprints and schematics
- Document repairs and modifications
- Manage and mentor apprentice electricians
- Work with architects, contractors, and clients
- Diagnose and address functionality and safety issues
- Design and install indoor and outdoor electrical control, wiring and lighting systems
- Inspect and test electrical systems, including fuses, transformers and circuit breakers
- Stay apprised of revisions to National Electric Code (NEC) and other relevant legislation, building and safety regulations
- Construction electricians assemble, install, and wire the electrical systems in new homes and buildings.
- Light, heat, power, air-conditioning, and refrigeration operate through electrical systems.
- Electricians usually install the wiring after the building is partially built. They follow blueprints and wiring diagrams.