below we present detailed information on the processing of your personal data in connection with applying for employment in our company.
At the outset, we explain that:
- " personal data " shall mean any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (" data subject "); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified,
in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name and surname, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, mental factors,
the economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person;
- " processing of (personal data) " means an operation or set of operations performed on personal data or sets of personal data in an automated or non-automated manner, such as collecting,
recording, organizing, organizing, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, viewing, using, disclosing by sending, distributing or otherwise sharing, adjusting or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying;
- " GDPR " is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data
and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation).
Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of your personal data is HUTEN Sp.zo.o with its seat in ul. Dubois 36, 44-100 Gliwice, Poland (the " Company "). In matters related to the processing of your personal data,
you can contact the administrator in the following way:
- by e-mail to the following e-mail address:email@example.com,
- by sending traditional correspondence to the above-mentioned address of the Company.
The company attaches great importance to ensuring the security of information, and in particular - personal data. In this regard, the Company strictly complies with applicable law
and has implemented appropriate organizational and technical measures to prevent breaches of personal data security.
Where do we obtain personal data of job applicants from?
The source of data about candidates for work in the Company may be:
1. information sent directly by the candidates to the Company, to the addresses dedicated to sending job application documents;
2. information from people recommending you as a job candidate (we require recommending people to do so with your consent);
3. information provided by employment agencies acting as intermediaries in communication between the employer and potential employees, including companies providing
the Company with services of searching for job candidates for specific positions.
What are the purposes and legal grounds for processing your personal data?
Your personal data will be processed by the Company for the purpose of recruitment for the position indicated in the job advertisement - within the following stages:
1. establishing contact with the candidate;
2. collecting information about the candidate, within the scope specified in art. 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code (i.e. first name (s) and surname, date of birth, contact details indicated by the candidate and
- if it is necessary to perform work of a specific type or in a specific position: education, professional qualifications and previous employment history );
3. analysis of the candidate's personal data in order to compare them with the adopted employee profile for the position for which the recruitment is being conducted;
4. practical verification of the candidate's skills and abilities, including conducting an interview and / or knowledge and skills tests, if necessary;
5. negotiating the terms of the employment contract.
The processing of your personal data during recruitment takes place on the following grounds specified in the GDPR:
1. on the basis of the premise that processing is necessary to fulfill the legal obligations incumbent on the administrator
- on the basis of legal provisions (i.e. Article 22 (1) § 1 of the Labor Code) and to the extent specified therein for purposes related to recruitment for the position indicated in the job advertisement
and for referral to preliminary examinations in the field of occupational medicine, in the event of a bilateral decision to conclude an employment contract (legal basis - Article 6.1 (c) of the GDPR);
2. on the basis of the premise of the necessity of data to conclude a contract, in particular the need to take action before concluding the contract, at the request of the data subject
(this process is triggered by the candidate's response to a job advertisement), i.e. in accordance with art. 6.1 lit. b) GDPR;
3. on the basis of the consent expressed by the candidate to the processing of data in a wider scope than the scope specified in point 1 above, i.e. in accordance with Art. 6.1 lit. a) GDPR. Sample consent clause:
I consent to the processing by HUTEN Sp.zo.o of my personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purpose of recruiting for the position I am applying.
We reserve that we treat sending the recruitment application on a par with consenting to the processing of data as part of a given recruitment process;
4. as part of the legitimate interest of the Company, in particular in connection with possible investigation or defense against claims related to the recruitment process, for the purpose of identifying a person applying
for a job in the eRecruiter system (e-mail address), examining satisfaction with the recruitment process and in connection with the implementation and settlement of cooperation with a personnel consulting agency,
as well as in the event that the Company has to repeat this recruitment, as well as for purposes related to the prevention of abuse and ensuring security on the Company's premises (legal basis - Article 6.1 (f) of the GDPR ).
Providing your personal data indicated in the law in order to carry out the recruitment process is necessary to participate in the recruitment procedure.
However, providing other personal data is voluntary, and failure to provide it does not have any negative consequences.
Processing of personal data based on the candidate's consent - additional information:
Please be advised that if the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. However, this does not affect the lawfulness of the processing before the consent is withdrawn.
The consent is also the basis for the processing of your personal data after the recruitment for the position for which you applied - provided you have consented to the processing of your personal data also for
the purposes of future recruitment conducted by the Company. Until you withdraw your consent to participate in future recruitments, we will consider your candidacy for other open positions in the organizational
structure of the Company. Exemplary consent clause:
" I consent to the processing by HUTEN Sp.zo.o of my personal data contained in the recruitment application for the purposes of future recruitments conducted by HUTEN Sp.zo.o"
Please be advised that in the recruitment processes we do not process personal data belonging to specific categories of data
referred to in art. 9 GDPR or data on criminal records referred to in art. 10 GDPR. However, if you decide that such data,
e.g. about your disability, are data that you want to include in your CV, the Company will process them only based on your consent, which must meet the criteria set out in art. 7 GDPR
(in particular, consent must be given voluntarily, consciously and unambiguously).
You can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data by informing about your decision in writing (correspondence sent to the address of the Company's registered office)
or by sending an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
How long will we process your personal data?
The company stores your personal data until the recruitment for the position for which you applied is completed.
If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by the Company for the purposes of future recruitment, we may process this personal data until you withdraw your consent or until the purpose of processing expires
(e.g. failure of recruitment), but no longer than for a period of 18 months from the date of consent.
Storage of your data longer than the standard periods indicated above may take place in the following situations:
1. for the purposes of establishing, investigating or defending against claims related to the recruitment process and preventing abuse - until the claims are time-barred, if the recruitment process will, in the Company's opinion,
justify the storage of data for such a period;
2. in the event that the Company has to repeat this recruitment - until the end of the repeated recruitment;
3. in order to examine the satisfaction with the recruitment - for a period of 3 months, in order to implement and settle cooperation with a personnel consulting agency - for a period of 12 months;
4. in the event of participating in a recruitment interview on the premises of the (Company) plant, your data obtained in order to enter the Company's premises (i.e. your name and surname, telephone number, purpose of the visit)
will be kept until the end of the year following the date of the visit, and the image will be preserved in the video monitoring system - for a period not longer than 90 days from the date of recording the image.
The company will delete personal data immediately when the purpose of personal data processing is achieved or the storage period expires, unless the retention of personal data is necessary or results from legal provisions.
Automated decision making, including profiling
The company does not use automated decision-making, including profiling, which would have a legal effect on job applicants or would similarly apply to them. The Company will give advance notice of the legitimacy,
necessity and expected results of automated decision-making should the Company plan to implement such a system.
Who can we disclose your personal data to?
The company discloses personal data to third parties in accordance with the table below:
In addition, depending on the circumstances, the data of job applicants may be transferred to other entities, e.g. providing services to the Company, such as job advertisement publishing service providers, recruitment management
system providers, IT service providers, legal service providers. and advisory services, as well as to the extent necessary to fulfill obligations resulting from legal provisions, e.g. state authorities.
We would also like to inform you that if the recruitment is carried out with the participation of entities taking up recruitment activities, they may act as a separate data administrator
(specifying the purposes and method of processing your personal data separately from the Company).
Transferring personal data to third countries
The company, which is an entity related to HUTEN based in Kyeonggi, in the Republic of Korea and HUTEN Ltd., uses IT services provided by the above-mentioned entities, in particular from the technical infrastructure
located in the Republic of Korea. The basis for data transfer are the so-called standard contractual clauses. Personal data is transferred via a leased telecommunications link or VPN, and the Company applies technical
and organizational measures necessary to ensure that the personal data provided is not lost, stolen, disclosed, changed or destroyed.
If you need detailed information regarding the Company's transfer of your personal data to third countries, including the type of security, you can contact the Company in writing
(correspondence sent to the Company's registered office) or by sending an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
What are your rights in relation to the processing of your personal data by the Company?
In connection with the processing of personal data, as a job applicant, you have the right to request:
1. access to personal data, including obtaining confirmation from the Company whether the personal data of the job applicant is being processed, and if so, obtaining access and information about this data,
on the terms set out in art. 15 GDPR;
2. rectify or supplement incorrect or incomplete data, in accordance with the principles set out in art. 16 GDPR;
3. deletion of data if the Company no longer has a legal basis for their processing or personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes of processing, on the terms set out in art. 17 GDPR;
4. restriction of data processing on the principles set out in art. 18 GDPR;
5. transfer of data provided on the basis of consent, on the terms set out in art. 20 GDPR.
6. object to the processing of data for the legitimate purposes of the Company, for reasons related to the special situation of the job applicant, on the terms set out in art. 21 GDPR.
To exercise the above-mentioned rights, you should contact the Company in writing (correspondence sent to the address of the Company's registered office) or by sending an e-mail to the following address:
firstname.lastname@example.org and inform which right and to what extent you want to exercise.
At the same time, we would like to inform you that in the cases indicated in the GDPR, the Company may refuse to implement some of the above-mentioned rights, in particular if:
1. the request comes from a person other than the data subject, unless that person is a duly authorized representative,
2. the person submitting the application cannot be clearly identified,
3. processing is necessary to establish, assert or defend claims.
The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of applicable law, you can lodge a complaint with the supervisory body, which in Poland is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection with
its seat at ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw. Detailed information on the complaint procedure can be found on the website of this Office, currently: https://uodo.gov.pl/pl/83/154 . However, before you submit a formal complaint
or take legal action, we suggest that you contact us in order to clarify any doubts and / or objections regarding the processing of your personal data. We guarantee that we will handle the matter with the utmost care.
We reserve the right to change the content of this document at any time, in particular when such a need results from changes in generally applicable laws, their interpretation, conclusions resulting from court decisions
or organizational, procedural and other changes concerning the Company.
The explanations and information provided herein are only general and high-level explanations, information and samples. You should not rely on this article as legal advice or as recommendations regarding what you should actually do. We recommend that you seek legal advice to help you understand and to assist you in the creation of your Terms.